"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world."— Alicia Keys

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Here I am on my way to church.

The dress is from a shop on Etsy: heartmycloset.  The purse is from Shoe Dazzle.  I've had the shoes for a while, but I think I got them at Newport News.
I also just realized just how bad my roots have gotten!  However, I'll be getting most of my hair cut off to donate to Locks of Love in a few weeks, so I'm reluctant to spend the money to get it done.  Today I tried new mascara.  There's a line of cosmetics at Target that are all $1-$4 called elf.  They're obviously not the most amazing products out there, but they're a fun and cheap way to try different colors.  I actually like the mascara!  I don't know how well it will hold up, but it went on pretty nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment